These are just some of the goals and priorities of our dedicated music teachers...
- Make music lessons fun! If it's not fun students don't practice.
- Give each student musical skills to last a lifetime.
- Give each student learning skills to last a lifetime.
- Encourage students to be creative on his or her instrument.
- Expand each student's knowledge of musical styles and history.
- Set a positive example for young students
13505 Westheimer Rd. Ste. 5A
Houston, TX 77077
Tempo is located on Westheimer one light west of Eldridge. The cross street is Windchase.
The shopping strip is beige with green trim with a French bakery on the corner. Tempo is in the middle of the strip center. Please ring the doorbell for entry.
We are proud to offer excellent teachers at some of the lowest rates in town! We want everyone to have a chance to study music. You won't find better teachers at lower rates than ours. Keep in mind you may need some materials like books and a metronome. You'll buy these elsewhere, and we try to keep these costs to a minimum - usually under $30. We're not a retail store and we won't try to sell you anything. We'll point you to the cheapest places to get anything you need.
Lessons are paid monthly at the first lesson of each month. Lessons are typically 30-minutes.
- Months with 4 30-minute lessons (i.e. your lessons are on Wednesdays and the month has 4 Wednesdays) are $110.
- Months with 5 30-minute lessons are $135.
You are welcome to drop-in but teachers will likely be with students and may not be able to speak with you. Please contact them directly over the phone or by email. You will need to speak directly with a teacher for specific lesson time availability and to coordinate a time for your lessons. Call or text us for available times.